The top 10 cars that you can import to anywhere in North America, including the USA and Quebec in 2021 are:
- Toyota Chaser Tourer-V (JZX100)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R LM Limited (BCNR33)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV (CN9A)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi-III (GC8)
- Mitsubishi Galant / Legnum VR-4 (EC5A / EC5W)
- Nissan Stagea (WGCN34)
- Subaru Legacy RS (BD)
- Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type M Spec II (ECR33)
- Toyota Mark II (JZX100)
- Toyota Supra MkIV (JZA80)
These JDM cars will be 25 years old in 2006 and can be imported to Canada, including Quebec, and the USA. Many of these cars were not offered in this particular model before.
If you’re interested in what was importable last year, check our article on the Top 10 JDM classic cars you could have imported to the USA and Quebec in 2020.